11/7/10

Floorboard Tab

I put a left side board loop and fixed a couple weak links on my e-start frame at work last Friday. I decided to get the V-Twin replica castings just because it would irritate me if the left and right were different. Also I wanted to keep it as true to the earlier frames as possible. I did some homework and found from the ground to the top of the outer lip the measurements were 1 1/2" on right side and 5/8" on the left. Of course almost all the ones I checked out there a little different but those were the most consistent numbers. Getting them perfectly lined up with each other wasn't a big issue with a couple squares and some patience. Hope this can help someone looking for info as I couldn't find much myself. Check it out



1 comment:

Morganne said...

my man is a weldin fool!